I'm a crafter of brands. I help translate values into action. I connect brands with communities. I build engagement campaigns that elect presidents, launch start ups, and change the world.
I've created unique strategies to drive brand awareness and market penetration for initiatives spanning from consumer goods at Procter & Gamble to grassroots campaigns such as Obama 2012. Originally hailing from the Buckeye State, I take pride in being a Midwesterner. Being based in Chicago, I'm able to take every opportunity to indulge my taste buds and play Russian roulette with the weather.
Into specifics? I dig it.
The Situation Room on CNN
Harvard Kennedy School - Black Policy Conference
Social Innovation Summit (London, England)
North Carolina A&T University - Leadership Series
LUISS Business School (Rome)
- Message Development and Brand Positioning
- Social Strategy and Community Management
- Email Marketing and Strategy
- Online Fundraising and Outreach
- Web Design and CRM/CMS Management
- Influencer Engagement
- Content Marketing
Strategy & Training
- Relationship Building and Partnership Management
- Electoral Campaign Strategy
- Grassroots/Grasstops Organizing
- Survey Outreach and Analysis
- Grassroots Organizing Curriculum and Training
- Digital Marketing Training
- Influencer and Stakeholder Mapping
- Competitive Intelligence